Marketing Programs Manager
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for digital transformation in many industries.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Programs Manager.
This position is within our Integrated Electrical Systems (IES) business which delivers software applications focusing on electrical & electronic systems development (including electrical systems, networks and embedded software), especially for the automotive and aerospace industries. IES is part of Siemens Digital Industries Software, a world leader in engineering software tools. The position is global in scope, though international travel will not be substantial.
You will join an innovative team within a fast-paced, global organisation. We are looking for a marketing programs specialist, responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategy, content and events. This role includes program and project management, market research, content creation, marketing communications (including copywriting) and business partnering. You will work with colleagues from around the world to identify, develop, and implement effective marketing strategies and plans.
- Design and deliver IES industry-specific marketing plans, working with industry and domain directors, to position Capital as the go-to software tool suite for E/E Systems development.
- Work with domain and industry specialists to clarify positioning, go-to-market differentiation and design marketing programs to maximise impact.
- Deliver successful product launches and/or re-brands.
- Drive successful design and delivery of key events to raise market awareness and attractiveness of IES solutions
- Manage and drive delivery of content plans (blogs, articles, factsheets, presentations) for use in campaigns, promotions, events, etc.
· Provide operational and executive status reporting, as well as driving sharing of best practices and learnings across marketing teams
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
If you come from a background in product management, product marketing, content creation or technical marketing we want to hear from you!
- Relevant marketing program experience in a B2B software environment.
- Proven project/product management skills, with the ability to balance multiple tasks, with tight and often changing targets.
- Detailed knowledge of Digital Marketing channels especially SEO, Google Ads and social media.
- Experience in the automotive and/or aerospace industry would be advantageous.
- Awareness of some/all of the following areas is a strong advantage: Electrical systems, embedded software, systems engineering
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Creativity to communicate key product value messages in new and captivating ways.
- Strong communication skills, including building of interpersonal relationships, negotiation, presentation, and influencing.
- Experience of working with marketing automation, project management and CRM systems such as Eloqua, Wrike and Salesforce.com
· Ability to collaborate with and coordinate multiple stakeholders, whilst working in a self-sufficient manner
- Detail and process oriented. Attention to detail for proof-reading and approving content.
- BA or BS in related field
- 5+ years marketing experience
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
We are Siemens
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like enabling the development of state-of-the-art mobility solutions and intelligent robots. Therefore, we need strategic thinkers for new insights, creative storytellers, and passionate ambassadors in marketing and sales who deepen and strengthen our customer relationships. Join us and we’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that and have a meaningful impact on people’s lives around the world!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let us know in your application.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.