Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities
to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound
Then come and join our global team as Ultra High Field MRI Onsite Collaboration Scientist (f/m/d) to support our client in joint research projects (limited for 24 months).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You ensure the successful planning, execution, and completion of joint research projects (HW&SW) in collaboration with the partner institution
- The support of the development and deployment of novel RF hardware at UHF is also one of your tasks
- You will drive the validation of technical concepts for future product integration, continuously collect feedback for prototypes and coordinate communication amongst the participating departments
- You actively contribute to our EMEA expert meetings as part of our large UHF community and maintain regular contact and contribute to the predevelopment roadmaps of the UHF team in Erlangen
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master’s degree or PhD in MR physics, electrical engineering, biomedical engineering or an equivalent discipline
- You have first professional/academic experience in the field of MR physics or RF HW development
Your attributes and skills:
- You can demonstrate excellent communication skills in German and English (spoken and written)
- You are willing to travel within Germany (max. 10%)
- You have excellent organizational skills with a high degree of autonomy, process orientation, and attention to detail, while creative at finding solutions through interpersonal communication
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Janina Blatt.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time