- Monthly forecasts and Budget process in Hyperion and manage the data submitted by the functional BA’s
- Develop and implement new and enhanced reporting and planning features and manage Hyperion application maintenance activities
- Manage actual data loads into Hyperion and reconciliation with SAP.
- Oversee and coordinate audit projects for BA’s HQ within Finance and other departments
- Create ASTAR Report and work with the required owners to complete the audit.
- Send the final ASTAR Data review for certification
- Create GR/IR Reporting files on a monthly basis and requesting the functional BA’s to clear the open items.
- Help out the BA’s with GR/IR process in clearing the open items.
- Support the HQ's month and quarter end close activities, including financial reporting and FC vs. actuals analytical reviews.
- Support budgeting and forecasting of Support Function departmental budgets. Responsible for PO approvals and commitment tracking, accruals and allocations.
- Partner with Support Function budget owners across the organization, provide monthly reports and analysis on Act/Budget/FC deviations.
- Track department specific KPI's and provide ROI analysis for capital projects.
- Develop financial ad-hoc reports and analysis for cross-functional departments and management as requested.
- Support headcount, capital expense, labor cost and fringe benefits planning and forecasting.
- Design and implementation of process improvements
- Comfortable with financial modelling under uncertainty and eager to present results
- Solid accounting background, CPA is a plus
- Familiar with Hyperion Essbase, preferably previous admin experience or Hyperion system support
- Quick thinker, diligent problem solver, fun-embracing team player with "0 error attitude"
- Very comfortable with using, maintaining and expanding various ERP systems and Finance applications (e.g. SAP, Hyperion) as well as MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to create and explain complex financial models using Excel, Power Point, Think Cell etc.
- Ability to influence and partner with peers in Finance and throughout the organization
- Enjoy working with large volumes of data and fine-tuning for accuracy of financial information
- B.A. in Accounting, Business, Finance or other quantitative field, CPA is a plus.
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant finance experience
- Willing to travel up to 10%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.