Job title – Process Lead - Commercial Business Services (Controlling Professional )
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services
We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for developing highly advanced MIS solutions and providing support with analysis of cost center, monitoring payables/receivables,
- You will also work on Savings coordination, analysis of key figures, budget/forecasting, management reports and presentations
- You will generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner
- You will design/develop the agreed upon solution in MS Excel/ MS Access with VBA Programming
- This role also include develop MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance
- You work with reporting manager and the business units to correct any issues with customer service delivery
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a graduate and bring 4-6 years of experience.
- You are flexible working for night shift or early morning shift
- You are proficient in MS Office (Advanced MS Excel)
- You possess excellent communication skills
- You will be a Proactive Thinker & a Problem solver.
- You will have ability of Managing Complexity
- You will possess professional & service attitude
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time