Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new role you will establish and manage an international, integrated Q/EHS/IMS management system for ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 and 27001 in close collaboration with Yunex Traffic's global QM community. Under your leadership, you will sustainably shape the topic of quality within the new company.
- You will work with international leaders to establish and implement overarching quality and EHS objectives in alignment with business strategy.
- You will ensure the implementation of Quality and EHS policies and guidelines as well as plan and implement audit and certification programs.
- Next to this you will establish a QM culture and drive changes in line with Lean and Agile management philosophy.
- You will advise the organisation on quality aspects with a focus on customer satisfaction and internal and external requirements.
- To this end, you will implement Built-In Quality in relevant processes (e.g. DevOps, CI/CD).
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You bring in a completed technical master’s degree or comparable.
- You also have long-term professional experience in quality management and experience in implementing management systems.
- Knowledge of the technical and content-related coordination of global teams makes you our ideal candidate (f/m/d).
- Ideally, you are also an auditor of management systems according to ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 or 27001.
- Furthermore, you bring in experience in project and process management (e.g. Scaled Agile Framework).
- If you also have fluent business English language skills and willingness to travel (German language skills are an advantage) you are very welcome to join our team!
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time