Head of Product Management for Teamcenter Applications
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world using our PLM tools, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years. We are looking for dynamic leaders who can contribute on our journey to build Siemens Digital Industries Software portfolio. If you are interested in leading a talented team that works with the best companies around the globe, we’d be excited to know more about you.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is looking for a passionate and experienced senior Product Management leader to head the Teamcenter Product Management Applications and Industry Solutions team. This role is responsible for guaranteeing the commercial success of the Teamcenter applications portfolio. A key goal is to increase revenue for existing products and to create and launch new products by offering differentiated solutions that satisfy customer needs and stand above the competition. She/he will lead data-driven strategic decisions based on corporate and segment-level business objectives, market and competitor analyses, and customer feedback.
This position will lead a team of product managers who are directly responsible for a diverse line of products and solutions. The portfolio includes workflow, document management, reporting, change management, program management, materials management/substance compliance, technical publishing, and supplier management. It also encompasses industry solutions, including a focus on SaaS cloud offerings. Another key focus is enabling customers to rapidly develop composite low code applications to meet their unique needs.
A successful candidate will be highly respected in their area of expertise and will demonstrate thought leadership in guiding portfolio investment decisions. This role requires close collaboration with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders. Key external stakeholders include customers, analysts and other Siemens business segments. This role must work effectively with OEM partners, technology partners, and system integrators.
This role will define and drive the investment strategy and roadmap for the portfolio, including pricing and packaging of related solutions. This requires active participation and leadership in the annual strategic planning process, quarterly business reviews, semi-annual Teamcenter release planning and execution, and other planning activities. In addition, this role will collaborate closely with marketing and sales to develop effective go to market and enablement collateral.
This role will lead and support a diverse global team of product managers located in North America and India. This role will be responsible for recruiting, hiring and onboarding exceptional new product management team members.
· Collaborate with senior management and key stakeholders within the strategic product planning processes to define investment strategies and product roadmaps.
· Work closely with sales and customers to achieve revenue goals, support product adoption, and understand customer requirements.
· Work with product development to facilitate planning and execution of the investment strategy and to realize roadmap objectives.
· Support, lead and develop a global team of product managers.
· Conceptualize pricing and packaging models for products and solutions.
· Evangelize the product and solution vision to create excitement among internal and external stakeholders and customers.
· Partner with industry and sales teams to grow business revenue.
· Maintain and apply awareness and knowledge of competitive offerings to create differentiated offerings and to increase market share.
· Develop positive working relationships with all levels of management and other departments within the company. Work collaboratively with corporate functions and other business segments.
· Collaborate with strategic partners and facilitate the growth of the Teamcenter partner ecosystem.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical discipline required
· Minimum 10+ years of Enterprise Software and technology experience
· At least 5 years in a leading portfolio or product management role
· Strong background in both business and technical roles
· Excellent communication and presentation skills. Flexible, team player with a positive attitude towards internal and external customers
· Proven ability to manage complex programs, including execution, implementation and influencing skills. Able to handle many diverse and complex activities in parallel. Must be highly organized with strong follow-up discipline.
· Strong data analysis and data presentation skills
· Familiarity with Enterprise Agile and Scrum development practices
· Experience working with both on-premise and SaaS software solutions
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Advanced degree e.g. MBA
· Background in PLM especially with Teamcenter software
· Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise (SAFe) methodology and best practices
· Experience working in discrete manufacturing industry a plus
· Strongly prefer candidates located in Milford, OH., Detroit, Dallas, Minneapolis
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.