SLC CM Media Relations (Senior) Manager
Media is a core function of SLC CM to help achieve business goals of Siemens China. Through our media activities, we aim to create and develop a consistent, credible and positive image of Siemens amongst the media and our key target groups. Through proactive and targeted dialogue with media, we want to achieve frequent coverage in key media in line with our corporate key messages. We aim to closely coordinate all media work with key Businesses in China to ensure that we communicate with one voice and effectively leverage our key achievements and success stories.
Siemens Ltd., China is looking for Media Relations (senior) manager working at CM department in Beijing.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop annual media strategy and implementation plan about Siemens’ corporate and business communications, and work with the team to execute the plan.
- Build up and maintain a solid, wide and sustainable network with general/business/financial/local media across the country.
- Lead the team to plan and implement regional/provincial communication projects as well as develop and strengthen local media relations.
- Support and coordinate internal communications with business groups and corporate departments to ensure a timely and relevant flow of information.
- Plan, draft and check corporate communications documents including press releases, corporate statements, briefing papers, message papers and other scripts for press and / or external events.
- Manage crisis/issues via proactive media monitoring, media handling and message preparation.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- nalism, communications are preferred.
- Strong competences in writing and speaking in Mandarin and English, and excellent translation skills.
- Excellent skills in standard office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Thorough understanding of media and PR industry in China, solid and wide media networks.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial reports and statements, and a general aptitude for quantitative analysis.
- professional ethics.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time