new role – Challenging and future oriented
1. Assist business line Section Manager and Team Leaders in routine task and general administrative tasks, such as organization of business trips, meeting arrangement and accounting for expenses.
2. Provide assistant to whole team where applicable, including assist employee with the business visa application documents and assist employee for sending/receiving goods formalities etc.
3. Office administrative organization: e.g., orders and administers office supplies (stationery, monitor, keys, coffee bean etc.), office machine/furniture maintenance, organizes and keeps files.
4. Maintain assets/non-assets, do annual inspection with controlling colleagues.
5. Organize or assist with activities like seminar, workshop, training.
6. Prepares and updates statistics (monthly reports)
7. New comer training/other relevant things arrangement(IT service, laptop, telephone, etc.)
8. Coach employee how to use office facility, tools and online system. Maintain new comer's guide.
9. Acts as contact for internal and external visitors.
10. Intern management (recruitment, account package order, monthly attendee sheet collection, check-in & check-out handling)
11. Inventory checking and control for the running project;
12. Other adhoc commercial support by management request.
Your Qualifications –
solid and appropriate
1. Advanced in Microsoft office applications. Familiar with Excel and PowerPoint design will be the plus
2. Advanced in task management and time management
3. Strong power of execution and sense of result orientation
4. Related working experience. Commercial background will be a plus
5. Strong communication skills.
6. You are fluent in English and good at English communication, additional languages are plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time