Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
We have 3 full-time opportunities available for experienced and talented Lead Customer Care Coordinators to join our Customer Service Team. The primary function of this role is a combination of operational tasks and leadership support to ensure efficient delivery outcomes in our Customer Care Centre.
The successful candidates will be required to work rotational weekend shifts and have on call availability. This position will be initially located in Bayswater. In September 2021, our office will move to Hawthorn East.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide reactive day to day guidance and support to team members.
- Allocate resources and assigns tasks to coordinators to ensure there KPI’s are being met
- Promote a positive and open team culture.
- Contributes to and supports service operations and delivery activities and control the execution according to the organisational guidelines.
- Quality and Safety is a key responsibility of all our employees and as a Lead Coordinator you will ensure you lead by example and work with the relevant stakeholders to support process improvements.
- You will be passionate about Healthcare and work towards supporting the growth and customer satisfaction of our business.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Previous work experience in a customer service role within a fast paced and high-volume environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, attention to detail, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to identify areas of concern and drive process improvements
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, software applications and telephony systems
You must be able to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close 26 May 2021, or sooner, if sufficient applications received.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time