We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries, enhancing the way we live and work to significantly improve efficiency and sustainability. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to create intelligent solutions and perfect places – the buildings where we live, work and relax. We make buildings adaptable, flexible and human-centric.
Our digital solutions and services for corporate and commercial real estate customers include all aspects of building comfort, security, fire safety and energy management. For the users of the building we provide healthy and safe environments and workplaces of the future.
Within our Global Sales team we are looking for an experienced colleague to extend our enterprise customer Program Management towards Digital Solutions & Services around Energy & Sustainability. This includes pre-sales with engineering solutions, setting up global programs for multinational customers and ensuring post-sales delivery and execution. You are a sales professional with competence in digitally enhanced solutions and with the experience in having set up and led similar global programs. In this role, you will build the bridge to our local field organisations, work jointly with our specialists in the Digital Service Centers (DSC) and play a pivotal role for our customers on their journey of digital transformation. You will be part of an engaged and multinational community who will be happy to introduce you in our environment. Join our team and help us creating environments that care!
Your new responsibilities
- Embed program management in global framework and service agreements and manage program development cost in line with the budget
- Define and roll-out the program to set-up our global service deliveries through our Digital Service Centers,
with the aim to ensure a smooth remote delivery of our solutions and services to our global customers
- Organize the workflow and tasks during program implementation and rollout and facilitate the interaction between all parties involved. Interact with the field organizations to ensure proper deployment
- Take ownership of the overall coordination of programs for global customers in cooperation with our
regional program and sales colleagues and our specialists in the regional service centers
- Create and update global playbooks for customers together with regional counterparts for
implementation and execution
- Ownership of program timeline, track status of every single location involved in the program along the delivery lifecycle, from implementation to service delivery phase
- Consolidate information on global level and create status reports to management and relevant stakeholders
- Ensure that milestones are delivered with the expected quality within the agreed timeline
Your skills and experience
- Degree in electrical engineering, energy engineering, computer science or similar technical education with background in building technology or energy management
- You are a sales professional with competence in digital offerings or digitally enhanced solutions
- A track record of at least 3-5 years of experience leading global programs for complex, value-based solutions and services to large multi-site customers, including global roll-outs
- You understand customer’s needs, technology and strategic plans
- Ability to negotiate and facilitate in a large matrix organization and to act under pressure and take decisions
- You collaborate effectively in an intercultural environment with a pragmatic approach
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills in English. German would be an asset
- Travel activity up to 20%
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either