Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name,
Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their
energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined
with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
We have an exciting opportunity available for a motivated, responsible and experienced Service Coordinator to join our Customer Care Centre, working afternoon shifts from 4pm to midnight, including weekends. This is a part time opportunity working 3 to 6 shifts per fortnight. This position will be initially located in Bayswater. In September 2021, our office will move to Hawthorn East.
The Service Coordinator reports to the Service Operations Team Leader and the primary function will be to receive and transmit reliable messages, tracking and planning of Service Engineers, equipment and spare parts and recording accurate information to ensure efficient delivery to customers.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Use Service Management System(s) to log, update, follow-up, close and archive customer requests.
- Follow call policies and fulfillment procedures and Siemens business conduct guidelines and standards to log, update, fulfil and close customer requests.
- Escalate customer complaints to Management or Service Manager as appropriate.
- Effectively evaluate inbound transactions to ensure accurate assessment and best resolution, for each situation, is provided to the Customer.
- Make outbound calls to inform Field Service Technicians of work schedules and to keep Customers informed of order progress.
- Provide a limited help desk facility to deliver immediate assistance to Customer enquiries / faults based on training, reference notes and tools.
- Use relationship management skills to effectively liaise with Customers, Support Engineers, Field Service Technicians, Sub-Contractors, other Service Coordinators, other Siemens Departments and Third-Party Suppliers.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
The successful candidate will have previous work experience in a customer service role, with a strong focus on providing efficient courses of action to ensure customer satisfaction. You will have strong analytical skills, with experience using SAP advantageous. Your excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment will ensure your success in this role.
You must be able to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close 28 May 2021 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology
company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to
shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the
globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in
the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular
medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the
will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We
aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s
why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Part-time