For Smart Infrastructures, we are looking for a Business Administration professional. She/He will take all financial and commercial management responsibilities of Product, System & Project Orders/Contracts for the Business Units Electrical Prdoducts and Distribution Systems (including E-Mobility and Future Grids)
What will be your role?
- You will be responsible for processing orders, communicating with customers and internal departments to ensure on-time delivery;
- To keep them on budget, within the Siemens guidelines and customer satisfaction but also continually looking at improving orders / projects profitability.
- The role includes undertaking detailed financial analysis, contract reviews, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
Qualifications & Skills:
- University degree, major in Business and Trade
- 2-3 years' working experience in order processing dept or commercial project management experience.
- Good SAP & MS Office skills, Word, Excel, PPT is must
- Service & detail orientated.
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Good communication across levels and functions
- Logical, self-motivated, energetic, results oriented, skillful for handle multi-tasks, quick learner and can work under high pressure
- Team player
The role has NO direct reports and reports directly to the Group Lead where she/he will be assigned.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time