We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
Our Fire Safety business segment is responsible for the comprehensive product portfolio, a strong and growing pillar of the Siemens Building Product Business Unit. We develop, produce and sell our Fire Safety products and systems globally. Our factories are located in Switzerland, US, Germany, France, Korea, China and India. To ensure a smooth performance controlling, we are now looking for a motivated colleague to take on the global manufacturing controlling activities. Are you interested to be part of a diverse and dynamic team? Then this is the right opportunity for you! Join our team and help us creating environments that care!
Your new responsibilities
- Analysis of the performance of the Fire Safety factories around the globe
- Technical guidance of our global manufacturing controlling team of all production sites worldwide
- Responsibility for the monthly global factory reporting (e.g. consolidation and interpretation of performance results including deviation and root-cause-analysis, creation of the executive summary and regular management reviews)
- Organization, optimization and management of the yearly standard cost process including planning
- Support the improvement of capital efficiency of the factories with regard to inventory, investments and property equipment reviews as well as optimization
- Support of the business with budgeting, planning and forecasting and ensure the consistent application of global standardized metrics definition and usage
- Business partnering and consulting of the global manufacturing management (e.g root-cause-analysis of factory strategies, profitability planning or cost controlling)
- Drive the digitalization of global reporting packages and support digitalization process at the interface with individual factories
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration, economics or a related field
- 4-8 years’ work experience in controlling/performance controlling after graduation, preferably in industry/manufacturing; experience in accounting would be an asset
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (e.g. Excel/Makro). Experience with SAP and business intelligent tools (e.g. Qlik Sense, Qlik View, Dash) is an advantage
- First project experience would be a plus
- Intercultural competence and an open attitude for working on a global scale
- Strong analytical skills and a quick comprehension. You work independently and take initiative
- Proficiency in English, German is an advantage
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either