Kalwa, Mumbai | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
· Responsible for 3rd party material supply and services cost at bid phase of Metro Signaling and Telecom Projects for acquiring new business
· Signaling and Telecom Projects for acquiring new business
· Responsible for Total Cost of Ownership at Project execution phase for improving project profitability
· Vendor and Stakeholder management
· Responsible for vendor selection, evaluation ad negotiations
· Should be responsible for monitoring of market trend analysis for signaling & telecom commodities
· Should be responsible for forecasting Cost guidance for future bids
· Responsible for independent handling of techno commercial closing of complex tender requirements with vendors, at bid and project execution phase.
· Drive internal approval process with Headquarter and responsible Business unit.
· Work in close coordination with Bid, Engineering, Project Management team and drive cost competitiveness through market intelligence
Use your skills to move the world forward
· You should be minimum experience of 10 years along with bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic/ telecom engineering
- Knowledge of Vendor bae in Railway signaling market
- Good understanding of numbers and should have proficiency in MS-Excel
- Able to work in close coordination with Bid team, Headquarter and responsible Business unit to successfully drive the Bidding process
- Should be open for travelling across India
- Handled projects with Purchasing volume of Rs.20 Cr to Rs.50 Cr
- Good Communication skills
This role is based in Kalwa. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time