Then come and join our global team as IT Administrator/Professional (f/m/d) SQL & Windows Server to ensure operational component support for system management components as part of Smart Remote Services (SRS).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for application operation for SRS in the field of software distribution, event monitoring and tasks relating to the operation and administration of the SRS backend
- You will ensure that new software versions are made available, working closely with the corresponding development departments
- You will be the contact for our external suppliers for operational activities and for the divisions for product integration and error handling
- You will drive forward the creation of workarounds and scripts for troubleshooting
- You will ensure that solutions to problems are documented, create the corresponding documentation and train second-level support
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree in IT or a related discipline
- You have several years of professional experience in the area of second/third-level IT support
- We would also welcome applications from candidates who hold a bachelor's degree or have completed a vocational training course and further training with additional professional experience in this area
- You also have a sound technical knowledge of remote applications and network technologies
- You can win us over with your solid technological knowledge of remote software distribution using the Hewlett Packard Client Automation solution, and in the areas of networks (TCP/IP) and Windows
- You also have a sound knowledge of Windows Server and SQL
Your attributes and skills:
- You have very good English language skills, both written and spoken. You also have a basic knowledge of German
- You have a sound technical understanding of IT and are able to grasp new topics quickly on your own
- Your communication skills and knowledge enable you to convey and coordinate features across a wide variety of target groups
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Tostmann Katharina.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time