This is your role
• Performing research, development and evaluation of methodologies and systems for solving inverse problems in medical imaging (MR, CT, US, X-ray, PET, SPECT etc.) tasks
• Creating scalable prototypes for applications in the medical and customer service domains
• Generating intellectual property and scientific manuscripts to showcase novel reconstruction applications in top-ranked journals/conferences
• Collaborating with senior R&D and Business stakeholders on integration of prototypes within current and new products
• Identifying and applying problem-solving skills in addressing scientific and business challenges of interest to the company
What do you need to qualify for this program?
• Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of machine learning and deep learning
• Demonstrates research experience working on inverse problems in imaging, image science and medical imaging
• Expertise in digital signal and image processing
• Proficient in deep learning frameworks such as Pytorch, TensorFlow, Keras, etc.
• Demonstrates strong background in math / physics
• Demonstrates strong hands-on experience in Python programming
• Familiar with fundamental concepts, practices, and principles of software development, version control, and scalable infrastructure/platforms
• Able to work well as individual contributor and within a multidisciplinary team
• PhD in computer science or related discipline (or master’s and currently in a PhD program)
• Provides track record of publications & presentations at top-tier conferences / competitions
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Part-time