Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Sales Manager Private Sector based in Cairo, Egypt.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- generating contracts and offers
- build up and cultivates long term relationships with key management within the customer organization
- You will provide and communicate Market transparency and marketing intelligence to various decision makers within each account
- You will develop and execute strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned goals and budgets.
- You will establish, intensify, and lever reliable long-term relationships with customers and establishing consultative solutions.
- You will steer & manage deal escalation process and be responsible for quarterly business reports to Head of Sales & KAM
- You will ensure to achieve business objectives for assigned accounts/territories (i.e. penetration of account with product/solutions/service offerings)
- You will be responsible of planning/ forecasting New Orders in accordance with Business Lines.
- You will generate proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment
- You will be responsible for setting monthly action plan and project updating for his accounts that monitored on weekly basis.
- You will pursue, follow up business opportunities in addition to growing and maintaining the existing Installed Base, qualifying new leads to maintain identified business opportunities to support overall country target according to the Sales funnel and planning.
- You will observe and analyze the market, competitors, and customers
- You will be responsible of maintained the Sales Accounts data base
Your qualifications and experience
- BS/BA in related discipline graduated from Biomedical Engineering, mechanical Engineering or Pharmaceutical.
- 15 Years of Sales experience preferably in the imaging field or general medical devices.
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar Sales Management role.
- Excellent written, presentation and communications skills
- Strong business acumen, analytical and strategic thinking required
- Knowledge of diagnostic Imaging products and systems applications
- Strong level of English communication
Your attributes and skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive and focus for results
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.E.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time