What are my responsibilities?
Provide administrative support to the segment manager to improve efficiency in daily operations, including but not limited to the following:
• Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence (call/mail)
• Schedule arrangement and travel logistic arrangement for Segment Manager
• Travel arrangement for managers, working hour report, purchasing office supply, dept. car arrangement, mail sending/receipt
• Be main coordinator for all HQ visitors and arrange business meeting / event including hotel / logistics / visa etc.
• Support on executive or customer visit, team meeting arrangement and reminder
• Support Segment Manager to conduct business report, e.g. business review, Business Target Achievement, strategic initiatives fulfillment follow up, etc.
• Support on BU activities (such as business meetings, outing, annual party, etc. )
• Interface to other BU secretary and other department team assistant and coordinate TA’s activities
• BU internal communication and documentation management
• Other routine or ad-hoc works that assigned by Segment Manager
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor degree and above in Administration or business related field
• Active, self-motivate, team player with good communication skills
• Proficient MS office & virtual collaboration software skills
• Well organized, good time management & ability to set priorities
• Good collaboration & communication skills
• Fluent English in both oral & written
• Work effectively under pressure