• Preparation of RFQ documents for noise enclosures, Air Intake Systems, Diffuser, Enclosures, Fin Fan Cooles & Fire Fighting system.
• Coordination with Client, Project Management, Lead Engineer, Purchasing, Vendors and engineering departments, Project management support.
• Checking the vendor bids and providing Clarifications, technical vender negotiations.
• Vendor evaluation including risk assessment and support the commercial selection.
• Checking of vendor design and documentation. Supporting the detailed design by vendors for acoustic enclosures, Air Intake Systems, Diffuser, Fire Fighting system, including assembly drawings, detail drawings, O&M manuals
• Ensuring alignment of the vendors solution with Product Requirements specification and customer needs & interface clarification
• Support purchasing to find best total cost solutions.
• Document and drive implementation in SAP PDM.
• Release and maintain reference documentation in COMOS, Team Centre or related databases
• Provide field/site support if required
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Bachelor/Masters in Mechanical Engineering or other comparable degree
• 3 to 10 years of relevant engineering work experience
• Ability to travel globally
• Excellent team player to support and serve the global team
• High flexibility in taking new tasks/responsibilities
• Excellent communication skills, Excellent English language skills
• Strong dedication to the product and willingness to own it
• Solid understanding about the interactions of quality, costs and delivery time
• Expertise in design of LGT Auxiliary Mechanical equipment,
• Understanding of Fire Fighting & Suppression system (detection, extinguishing)
• Understanding of painting and welding requirements. Knowledge of Welding requirements and materials for hot components (gas turbine exhaust gas system, heat exchangers)
• Understanding of air filtration and acoustical aspects
• Knowledge of relevant international codes & Standards including environmental legislation, Wind/Seismic codes, NFPA, Hazardous area requirements, HAZOP etc
• Knowledge of mechanical design of enclosures and its fabrication including time schedule.
• Design/system design for heat exchangers
• Basic knowledge electrical engineering/instruments & control
• Basic knowledge in documentation – SAP PDM
• Expertise in project engineering – Primavera time scheduling
• Expertise in power generation business
• Knowledge of AutoCAD (will be highly appreciated), NX and/or Micro Station
• Knowledge to use COMOS
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time