- You will manage corporate branding across all relevant channels, ensuring they are aligned with guidelines.
- You will support management communications by creating compelling presentations and driving engaging employee initiatives.
- You will create content for different editorial channels and virtual communities.
- You will organize and manage internal meetings/ workshops including liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will create quarterly reports for monitoring and analyzing Net Promoter Score/ Net Satisfaction Index results, touch points, scorecards and support with improvement measures.
- You will assist in onboarding new colleagues in Asia Pacific for the Customer Excellence program.
- You will drive development and customer engagement for digital projects including digital marketing performance reporting and support with technical issue escalation.
- You are a University/ Tertiary graduate in Mass Communications, Communication Studies, Marketing.
- Any copy writing experience will be advantageous.
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including the ability to write for different channels.
- You have the ability to think laterally and outside the box.
- You have a proactive and "can- do" attitude.
- You have aptitude in using online platforms.
- You have strong organization skills.
- You are able to multi- task and meet strict deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- You enjoy learning, able to work independently and in a team in a multi-cultural environment.
- You are proficient with Advanced MS Office Suite especially PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with Omniture and Eloqua will be a bonus.
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time