Role. System Technology DeveloperThe world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as System Technology Developer help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us!
Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of system integration solutions on platforms (Windows/ Linux)
You will be responsible for:
- Analyze requirements and functional specification.
- Design and Develop applications for systems integration platform.
- Write code/test code for part of software component. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Create Technical documentation (e.g. Concept document, FSpec) and user documentation ( e.g. Admin Manual)
- Should design and develop product features based on Siemens Product Lifecycle Management processes
Required Skills and Experience
- Electronics ,Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in programming/scripting languages shell, bash, and powershell.
- Experience in implementing the applications infrastructure.
- Knowledge of protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, SNMP
- Worked in Six Sigma and/or CMMi (at least level 3) process organization
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Good knowledge of Information security topics such SSH, hardening, remote access, malware prevention system, security policy, firewall, pki, Snort IDS/IPS.
- Experience in OS platform Windows/Linux.
- Experience in working on CI/CD
- Experience in using version control systems such as ClearCase, GIT.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time