Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a team work culture with room for individual development.
Join our team as “Quality Manager (m/f/d)” in Villingen-Schwenningen, Germany.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Leading the Process and QA team within the Automotive Business Unit
- Ensure that business unit processes are according to automotive quality standards e.g. ISO15504, ISO21434 and ISO26262
- Ensure ISO9001 certification and maintenance
- Continuous improvement of business unit processes and related tools
- Process training across the worldwide ABU locations
- Leading development of quality methods and evaluation criteria
- Lead of process and project audits and customer assessments
- Participation in quotation process in close cooperation with engineering management team
Your qualifications - meaningful and adequate
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer/software engineering, electronics or related discipline
- Strong knowledge in Quality standards, such as ISO 9001, ISO 15504, ISO21434 and ISO26262
- 5+ years of experience in development of embedded systems
- Strong knowledge of development, process, and project management methodologies
- Strong communication, presentation and social skills
- Strong team player with good spoken and written communication skills in English and German
What more do I need to know?
Siemens EDA is one of the top tier suppliers in the Electronic Design Automation industry and part of Siemens DI. As a technology leader, the company offers innovative solutions for electronic hardware and software design.
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, we drive the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate ground breaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.email@example.com, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Ms Jaclyn Krieger.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Deutschland) GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time