The Compliance Organization in Siemens Sp. z.o.o. is looking for an Export Control & Compliance Professional.
We are a significant Player in the Polish market. A diverse portfolio of our company leads to a highly interesting and multidiscipline Compliance tasks. Among others we are a Polish exporter and importer. Law and our internal regulations oblige us to perform various controls related to this area. The selected candidate will be reporting to the Compliance Officer in Poland
What will be your responsibilities?
- To design, develop and ensure implementation and control of Export Control policies in defined areas (Divisions, Operating and Regional Companies)
- To ensure the qualification of staff in area of expert control including trainings
- Act as a business partner (Advisory) for product/ service and project business in export control issues
- Ensure consulting for other organizational units as well as best practice sharing
- Participate on Compliance and Export Control virtual team's working group
- Deep understanding of Export control processes and contribution to the continuous improvement
- Promoting Compliance and communicating with internal stakeholders in Poland and Lead Country Austria.
- Trusted business advisor in Poland for selected Compliance topics and Export Control
- Executing local tasks in Compliance on assigned fields
- Fostering the development and implementation of practical solutions to ensure Compliance in Poland and Lead Country Austria
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Preferably 3 years’ experience in foreign trade (ideally export control)
- Knowledge of business processes
- Languages: English and Polish fluently, German is an advantage
- Good skills in IT-systems (e.g. SAP, MS365)
- Communications skills on high level (training and management level)
- Being a team worker in international environment
- High level of organizational skills
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position please apply via ”Apply now” button.
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time