Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Responsible for railway power supply projects detail Communication, Control Architecture design, prototype, additions, and alteration works, commissioning and testing of completed systems.
- Hands on working knowledge on Emergency Tripping systems e.g. ETTS, TSSS or SIL2 & SIL3 systems for industrial and electrification projects.
- Responsible for leading the Automation Engineering, design activities for electrification projects i.e. design deliverable completion, clarification meetings with client, follow up with external consultants on submissions, vendors.
- System Engineering support for the tender / bids.
- Work closely with Siemens AG design teams and engineering on the customer requirement, coordinate design verification and submission to customer.
- Liaise with Customer and internal team members to ensure good co-ordination, planning and meeting project schedule.
- Work closely with Project teams, Interfacing, T&C teams including coordinate with various interface partner.
- Support projects round the clock during DLP and handover activities.
- Maintain close contact with clients and vendors.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with at least 10 years relevant experience in automation, PLC, SCADA systems preferred experience with electrification / railway projects.
- experience in the electrification projects for MRT projects will be advantageous.
- Experience in Cybersecurity, system Architectures, Industrial Security is added advantage.
- Experience in Siemens PLC, SCADA and HMI technology.
- Experience in PLC SIEMENS S7-300 /400, ET200SP,SIMATIC STEP7,TIA software is a must.
- Experience in PLC SIEMENS S7-1500 SIMATIC TIA-Portal STEP7 software is a must.
- Experience in 3rd party PLC, SCADA and software is advantageous.
- Independent and self-motivated with good initiative, analytical and communication skills.
- Testing & Commissioning of PLC systems, Interface with AC,DC Switchgear and other Traction power station equipment.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Strong competency for PLC software development.
- Knowledge and experience in network technologies is preferred (Ethernet, TCP/IP, MODBUS RTU, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, etc.).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time