Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What are my job responsibilities?
- The incumbent shall work closely with the Project Manager & team to deliver assigned responsibilities for the Electrical power packages as per project scope, specification to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Review client specification & requirements of customer.
- Prepare requisition for order, review supplier offers, make technical bid evaluation if required.
- Assist in preparing RFQ, supplier's document review, interface with various stakeholders (Clients, Class, Suppliers, interface equipment vendors etc) to resolve & clarify issues.
- Assist Project team in follow-up & expedite with suppliers on deliverables.
- Ensure project quality by using appropriate internal processes, engineering review and inspection at supplier's factory.
- Liaising with site team and assist Testing & Commissioning in assigned duties.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering. Fresh graduates from recognized university will be considered.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Willingness to on job training in Traction power systems, Electrification related systems.
- Independent, with strong oral & written communication skills.
- Possess knowledge of electrical power systems, electrical equipment.
- Should be proactive & flexible, and able to work under different capabilities
- Should be able to work in multi regional, multi-cultural project group environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time