We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a magnificent place to do it. A detailed place to learn.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· You should Resolve support Service Requests through Email/Phone/Remote or On-site visits.
· You should be able to Troubleshoot and analyze product issues in a timely manner and follow up with the regional customers with solution recommendations and action plans.
· You should Identify and publish Knowledge articles, FAQs and Webinars to provide proactive solutions to customer issues and for future references.
- You should participate in technical communications within the team to share best practices and learn about new technologies and applications.
- You should be able to Develop technical & domain competency on management stations and Integration platforms for end customer/product setup in test-lab.
- You need to Administer hotline and software application download platform for global and regional customers.
- You should provide Support in developing and delivering technical trainings.
What you need to make real what matter
· Do you have and engineering degree? Bachelor/master’s degree in computer science engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field with 3-4 years of experience in security domain.
· You should have Domain knowledge and troubleshooting knowledge of Security systems like Access Control, CCTV & Intrusion and security management stations and integration platforms is an advantage.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Building Technology at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/building-technologies.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time