are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered
and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global
success of Siemens
R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and
digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their
unique digital transformation journey.
aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world
class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner
for our global customers.
need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and
infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities,
and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive
range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
• Create and maintain the product backlog. Ensure the completeness and consistency of the derived requirements.
• Evaluate results of iterations and approve or reject results based on Done Criteria.
• Provide value estimation and technical guidance for the implementation of product features.
• Define acceptance criteria for the features, groom, and verify once they are developed.
• Coordinate with other Product Owners and teams to ensure coherence of features.
• Work with Product Management and other stakeholders to define product strategy and prioritize stories in the team backlog.
• Develop detailed specifications for the product features, so they are clearly understood by the stakeholders.
• Engage with internal/external customers utilizing technical knowledge and excellent communication skills.
• Ensure that quality is built-in at all stages of the value stream from design, through development, to testing and delivery.
• Provide analysis of tasks required for development, and actively participate in development status reviews.
• Perform risk analysis of the features.
• Taking ownerships in Siemens-wide organizational roles to support working as One Global Team.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or related areas.
• Proven 2+ years of product ownership/management experience in software development.
• Proven 3+ years of experience in software development or test.
• Experience in the software life cycle and agile methodologies.
• Experience in factory automation, preferable in Siemens products.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Good communication skills and intercultural competence.
• You are fluent in English (oral and written) – German is a plus.
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should have completed or deferred at least 3 years for male candidates.
• No restriction for traveling abroad.
“At Siemens we are
always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most
innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out
more about the Digital world of Siemens here:
As Siemens we believe physical
barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us.
Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical
barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between
candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create
Siemens is dedicated
to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that
reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward
to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of
the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to
review your suitability to the role.
find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time