• Overall software development experience between 3 to 5 years of experience.
• Good knowledge on OOPS, SOLID Principles and Design Patterns.
• Hands-on in C# Core Concepts ( LINQ, Lamda expressions, Delegates, SignalR, Generics etc.)
• Experience or working knowledge of Medical Imaging Systems domain is desirable
• Experience with user interface design and automation using C#.
• Good understanding of SDLC process. Experience working in a Waterfall and/or Agile based development process.
• Desirable: Medical standards knowledge (DICOM, HL7 etc)
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in an English-speaking.
• Strong, analytic and decision-making skills
• Positive attitude and responsible. Ownership mindset
• Ability to work as an individual contributor
• Occasional domestic and international travel as required.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time