• Drive and deliver strategic cloud architecting & implementation in Azure
• Delivery of complex solutions to issues which might include but are not limited to
- Architecture, Configuration, Security, Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Infrastructure etc.,
- Recommends how specific technologies, standards, methods and techniques are to be used throughout the solutions delivery community.
- Designs and implements larger research and proof of concept projects as an individual contributor, focusing on one or a small number of technologies or applications to be implemented into a larger platform.
• Effectively anchors and drives technical solution across onshore/offshore teams
Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelors or higher degree (preferably in computer science) with at least 10 to 12 years of increasing responsibility out of which, at least 3-4 years in designing & implementing cloud solutions.
• Proficient & Hands on experience in architecting, designing and managing continuous delivery system and methodologies on Azure.
• Hands on experience in architecting, implementation solutions in Azure
• MCSA Cloud Platform Azure Certification
Soft skills Required:
• Ability to work on complex issues autonomously and team based
• Strong Problem Solver
• Good inter department communication skills
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time