Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Human Resources Business Consultant
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Business Consultant who will
partner with our Healthineers Point of Care (POC), Supply Chain Management
(SCM) Organization located in Mishawaka Indiana. The Human Resources Generalist will have the ability
to understand our business, our strategy, and our mission to deliver integrated
Human Resources management services and programs to approximately 150+
bargaining unit employees. The person in
this role will report to the Senior Director of Human Resources supporting the
Point of Care Diagnostic businesses in the US.
- · Administration of the collective bargaining agreement including the grievance and arbitration procedures.
- · Provide a full range of human resources and operational support to our organization.
- · Partner with the management team to provide collective bargaining agreement support and training.
- · Partner with the organization by actively participating in integrating the human resources function with business activities to provide value to the customer.
- · Implement employee relations strategies designed to create an environment that drives maximum individual and team success and facilitate resolution of employee relations issues.
- · Investigate and resolve employee relations issues in such way that balances organizational needs and individual interests.
Facilitate implementation of change management
initiatives and partner with the management team to effectively communicate
business strategies, goals, values and performance expectations.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- · BS/BA in related discipline required, advanced degree a plus. SPHR/PHR is preferred.
- · 3-5 years of successful experience in a human resources generalist capacity with successful demonstration of the key responsibilities as presented above. Previous Labor Relations experience is a plus; however, not required.
- · The proven ability to work in a highly matrixed organization preferably in a healthcare, manufacturing, medical device, or med tech environment.
- · The proven ability to prioritize rapidly; strong problem-solving skills; excellent decision making/analysis skills; excellent oral and written communication and the ability to multi-task.
- · The ability to develop strong trusting relationships with the business leadership, union leadership and employees to gain support and achieve results, and to manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- · The ability to be flexible, self-directed, motivated, detailed oriented and able to interact with employees at all levels. Be prepared to also support and consult managers and employees in the administration, interpretation and application of policies and procedures and the collective bargaining agreement
- · The proven ability to research and analyze information, make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation, or government law.
- · The proven ability to objectively coach employees and management through routine and complex employee relations matters.
- · The proven ability to demonstrate leadership skills, professionalism, and team attitude.
- · Experience with HRIS systems, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word are required.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.