Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As Cyber Defense Center Analyst you will:
- Perform threat detection and analysis using multiple kinds of data sources
- Review adversaries’ tactics, techniques, procedures and threat data to develop use-cases for attack detection
- Cooperate with the infrastructure team to further develop the Cyber Defense Center detection capabilities
- 2+ years professional experience in security monitoring/security operations center environment (SOC), investigating security events and handling incidents
- To know how to interpret domain-specific events in the context of security events/intrusions and make accurate conclusions
- Solid understanding of enterprise detection & response, network traffic analysis and intrusion detection, including working knowledge of SIEM platforms
- Knowledge of operating system platforms and internals (Windows, Linux, and OSX)
- Good understanding of cyber security landscape, and TTPs.
- Demonstrable understanding of SIEM platforms with experience in use case development
- Knowledge of digital forensics and malware analysis
- Development skills (scripting or high-level programming languages)
- A curious mind and a natural interest for technology and IT security
- University degree in computer science, IT security or related fields
- Cybersecurity certifications are a plus (GCIH, GCFA, GNFA, GREM or similar)
- Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail
Please, include a CV in English so that it can be reviewed.Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds including the Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experience makes us more driven and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our Company.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time