DISW MES Solution Architect – Traction Battery Industry
We are looking for a MES Solution Architect for the Traction Battery Industry.
What are my responsibilities?
• Works as a pre-sales to help EM for the signing support for the traction battery industry, make the requirement investigation, provide the proposal, prepare the technical bidding material, and make the presentation for the bidding, and so on.
• Works as a Solution Architect in the deployment project, lead the business consultant team for the URS and FDS phase, work with Product Architect closely for solution implementation and development, as the solution owner throughout the whole project lifecycle.
• Works as a Hybrid PM to help the Project Manager to manage the project on some modules for the big projects, and as a PM and SA for some small and middle cases.
• Works as a SA for the General Discrete MES projects as well.
• Works at office or customer's site.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Computer Science, Automation, Engineering, mechanical and electronic, or related areas.
• Good English communication skill.
• Easy going and good communication.
• Diligent and quick learner.
• Ability to work in an international team and work under pressure.
• Solid experience in .Net framework, C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET, HTML5, WCF, Web Services, Entity Framework or other ORM architectures, etc. is a plus.
• Familiar with SQL Server/Oracle databases, know the database administration is a plus.
• Good knowledge of Network communication is a plus (TCP/UDP/socket etc.).
• Experience in IOS and Android APP development is a plus.
• More than 10 years MES project development and implement experience.
• More than 5 years MES project experience on the Battery Industry.
• Experience in the Automobile industry is a plus.
• Good at technique problem analyzing and trouble shooting.
• Willing to travel and work fact to face with the customer.