Sales Enablement Tools CSR – Global Sales Operations - US
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Job Description, Main Duties & Requirements
As a member of the Sales Enablement Tools Operations Team inside the Global Services Operations Team (DI SW GS&CS GO OPS SVCS), the candidate will work as a co-administrator of our Sales Enablement tool (Highspot) in close collaboration with the tool Manager. The responsibility and goal are to configure and maintain our Highspot instance, and to train, guide and support our end-user communities made of 30,000 users all over the world.
The main responsibilities associated with this role are threefold:
- Create and configure content directories (Spots) to fulfil content providers needs while ensuring consistency and policy compliance.
- Build website pages (Smart pages) for consistency, ease of use and clarity, adhering to corporate style and governance
- Contribute to Tableau reports definition for end users and content providers usage
- Contribute to the definition and design of content management process automation
- Conduct analysis of content organization to reduce duplication and strive for content validity
- Manage User accounts
- Audit content activity for compliance with GDPR and Policies
- Ensure that automated processes are working well and provide expected results
End-user communities support:
- Train content providers on best practice methods and adherence to set standards.
- Create guides and videos to support training courseware
- Work Service Desk tickets to resolve any end-user requests
- Support of content providers in a role-based ownership culture
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience in managing website, Content management system or Sales Enablement tool in a corporate environment
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Proficiency in Office 365: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint
- Familiar with Salesforce (SFDC) or any other CRM tool
- Familiar with Sales Enablement concepts and tools or with Content Management Systems
- Strong communication and motivation skills
- Remote call management skills in a multi-cultural environment
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Self-starter with well-developed sense for priorities, the ability to follow through and the diligence needed to ensure proper alignment of all the various requests
- Willing to learn and to keep up to date with tools and technologies evolutions as well as organization evolutions
- Autonomous, well organized, self-motivated, reliable, responsible
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.