Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Engineering Tech, 2nd Shift
This is a second shift position (3:00pm-11:30pm)
This is a role well
suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As an Engineering
Tech, 2nd Shift, you will be responsible for:
· Supports manufacturing environment with process implementation and technical troubleshooting of network, electrical, electro-mechanical and assay performance issues.
· Ability to interpret system level block diagrams and schematics and apply functional understanding of complex electromechanical instrumentation to resolve complex technical issues.
· Must be willing to work occasional weekend days as business needs require.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
· Identify manufacturing issues (design/process/component) and drive resolution by participating on cross-functional or project teams.
· Research and resolve electro-mechanical, production assembly and/or test issues in a timely manner.
· Define critical processes, develop assembly and test procedures, train production personnel, and verify effectiveness of process and training.
· Evaluate non-conforming material, field returns and process deficiencies and define short term mitigations and longer-term corrective actions.
· Collaborate with other functional groups (Suppler Quality Engineering, Production, Planning and Customer Service) on a regular basis in efforts to support problem resolution and drive continuous improvement.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Associate's Degree Engineering required
· 3+ years’ experience
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Lean Manufacturing. (Six Sigma)
· Experience with new product introductions and/or product transfers.
· Experience with process FMEA
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.