Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) Hire to Retire (H2R) team in the US is searching for a business process analyst to initiate and execute process improvements and digital solution initiatives using the newest technologies, i.e. artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, business process management solutions. They will work internally within H2R, as well as externally with our Operating and Strategic customers to leverage these technologies and provide solutions to meet their business needs, keeping GBS the partner of choice. Successful candidate enjoys learning and redesigning to increase optimization by dropping non-value add steps and/or applying broad array of digital solutions. Motivated to proactively engage the customer while maintaining a balanced channel of communication and effectively coordinates deadlines, requirements and savings. Contributes to creative thinking and supporting the team, believes in people and in change. Has a strong passion to move forward in our road-map of new technologies, such as cognitive learning, and new opportunity to invoice services.Area of Responsibility:
- Optimization of processes with automation, digital solutions or redesign within the portfolio services provided of Hire to Retire.
- Main interface for processes between GBS H2R to location.
- Drives innovation and evaluates new tools/application in alignment with the Global H2R strategy (RPA Robotics Process Automation, Data Analytics, AI Artificial Intelligence, etc.)
- Defines and aligns local H2R portfolio & service strategy with Global Service lines.
- Supports in implementation of Local H2R portfolio / service road-map.
- Achieve high Automation Rate, Service Availability, Service Quality and Cost Optimization for all services.
- Participates in exploration of new ideas and concepts, gather standard methodologies, and make recommendations to management and the Global Process Community on GBS processes.
- Ensure implementation of operational standards in alignment with GPO.
- Focus on payroll activities, services and tools.
- Translates Customer Demand into Operations, and display Operations Capability to CRM (customer relationship management)
- Consultant for customer to drive digitalization and process optimization in their business
- Identify requirements needed for process re-engineering and work with the customer to implement changes, whether digital or operation driven
- Provides Business Administration Support e.g. Budget, Costing & Pricing, Charging
- Monitors Savings Contribution
- Defines the benefit model of a potential project and ensures the value of the project outweighs the cost of requirements
- Identifies potential projects with customers through relationship management or customer satisfaction indicators and manages the pipeline of projects
- Performs testing on the developed solutions and helps to organize testing with the key users
- Provides training and documentation to support the roll out of solutions to end users
- Travel will be required. Estimate up to 25% to support projects when needed (post Covid).
- BS/BA in related discipline required, advanced degree a plus.
- Understanding of Siemens Business structures preferred
- 5 plus years of experience in process design and digital solution implementations, using data analytics for process improvement.
- Capability to effectively manage deadlines/time, prioritization, in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced knowledge in Robotics using the Blue Prism software.
- Familiar with AI topics (e.g. Machine Learning, Chatbots, etc.)
- Experienced in process mining and process consulting.
- Experience with Microsoft Access or SQL or Tableau preferred, advanced excel knowledge required for dash-boarding.
- Able to communicate, support and motivate others to meet deadlines.
- Have a positive “can do” attitude focused on solutions.
- Independent worker who takes initiative.
- Strategic thinker who is process oriented.
- Experience working on multiple complex tasks.
- Wiliness to travel up to 25% (post Covid)
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Flexibility to work remote
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.