Siemens Healthineers sales medical devices and creates medical software. The company's team has more than 500 members in Bratislava, Žilina and Košice, while working closely with other international teams.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for an experienced Facility and Security Manager to ensure the professional development and ongoing management of all facilities management topics in liaison with Siemens Healthineers businesses and RE regional management delivered to our facilities in Bratislava, Zilina and Kosice.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all facilities services across multiple locations, maximizing service delivery and minimizing operational down-time
- Act as facilities manager, proactively monitoring all activities and being the contact person for the sites, authorities and ext. contractors.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement with contractors to maximize performance, reviewing KPIs regularly
- Define facilities services considering the customers and real estate requirements from the planning phase to completion, ensuring compliance with operational quality, timing and budget within the respective guidelines and regulations.
- Manages all small-works projects efficiently and effectively, ensuring assets are appropriately maintained and failures/costs are minimized
- Devise, implement and manage asset management plans
- Prepare comprehensible annual facilities management budgets in conjunction with RE FI and businesses
- Participates in large scale projects, including production and office site construction, to optimize future facilities management delivery
- Implement & follow EHS guidelines with Zero Harm Culture during the planning, implementation and operation of sites/projects.
- Works closely within RE and with other areas such as SCM to procure appropriate contractors and suppliers
- Knows the SVK facilities management industry, has a strong network on contacts and can identify suitable contractors easily
- Coordinate, implement, and control the required Corporate Security measures within the country in accordance with B&O SEC governance and directives.
- Act as first point of contact for all security related issues within the country.
- Act as direct and regular communication partner with B&O SEC on all outlined Corporate Security topics.
- Personnel security
- Travel security of employees
- Event security
- Project security
- 5+ years of facilities management, project management and contractor leadership experience in the real estate environment
- Fluent English and Slovak language, both oral and written. Other local languages a benefit
- Experience in managing the facilities services in office/R&D and medical factory sites
- Ability to lead small works maintenance and fitout projects
- Experience of participating in large scale construction and fitout projects
- Proven expertise in the life science or comparable industry
- Strong communication skills as well as excellent presentation and moderation skills
University degree as Facilities Manager or Engineer, ideally complemented by Internationally recognized Project Management and EHS certifications.
Full driving license is critical
- Cafeteria benefit package for relax, family time, healthcare
- Meal vouchers 4€ / workday
- 20 day fully covered sick leave
- 3 sick days/year (for health recovery, fully paid)
- 5 bridge days
- Flexible working time
- Reward and Recognition program - reward your colleague
- Referral program - recommend your mate
- Training and development program
- Team-building program
- Loyalty program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans...)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
Salary from 1 500 EUR/month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time