If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Work together with different engineers in our Agile development team, to test product and/or solution functionality, analyze and debug software or hardware related product design quality issues. You are co-creator for our fascinating new generation of industrial automation products.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
1. You test the industrial automation products (PLC/HMI/IPC/IOT) under development from customer point of view.
2. You will be part of a newly created, fun, innovate, diverse and international team (China, German, Turkey, India)
3. You need estimate the cost and effort of your own work packages, independently implement the work packages in a suitable way with balance of cost, schedule, and quality, continues improvement for better solution in projects.
4. You need make test plan and test cases, implement functional testing, analyze and debugging, ensure product design quality, ensure requirement statements are complete and confirm to standards.
5. You contribute to product requirement definition: Analysis requirement in order to define test cases and consider testability to give feedback to product owner or other stakeholders.
6. You join design review: identify potential technical problems or design flaws.
7. You participate in test environment set up under supporting from configuration manager.
8. In addition to your developer role you can also take other functions in the area of test architecture, automation test developer or also as a Scrum master in the future.
9. You love continuous learning and sharing to team members, and be unafraid of bring new ideas forward.
10. You have good habit to document result and transfer outputs with quality to next stage in process.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Ideally you have successfully completed university education in the areas of Informatics, mathematics, physics, engineering sciences or you will have earned the recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences.
2. You have good logic thinking and analysis skills.
3. You must have more than 3 years of professional experience in software (integration) testing, or testing customer application on factory automation products.
4. You must demonstrate expertise in one of C/C++, Python, C#, Java programing languages and automation test frameworks.
5. Hands-on experiences in Linux OS and embedded system testing is preferred
6. knowledge and experiences in Engineering Software (e.g. TIA portal, Wincc flexible…) or computer vision and intelligent system are plus
7. Test spirit and good knowledge on different test management tools.
8. Good communication skill (oral and written) and a quick learner for new technologies and trend.
9. You are fluent in English – additional languages are plus but not required.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time