With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Software Engineer help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us!
• Manual Testing, Test automation development and Automation testing in C#
• Effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other testers, developers, and business partners
• Prepare result reports, defect status reports and document all bug issues
• Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices in testing
• Flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
• Active contribution in improving overall testability of the product and improve release quality
We are looking for professionals with Bachelor of Engineering with 0-1 years of overall experience in Manual testing/automation test development and test framework implementation
• Knowledge in mainstream development language: C# , any scripting language knowledge
• Good debugging skills
• Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
Good to have !!
• Exposure to knowledge of NFRs (security, portability, privacy, availability, maintainability etc..) in enterprise level solutions
• Analytical and Good Problem Solving Skills
• Passion towards testing
• Communicative & Socially confident – Good team player
• High Learnability
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time