Java Software Developer ( Core Java ):
• Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
• Responsible for the high level and low level design.
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines
• Identification and implementation of (unit/integration/automation) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not cause impact to installed base
• Performing code review, providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes
• Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
Experience: 4-7 years of experience in design and development using Core Java
• Strong in Core Java, Swing, OOPS programming skills, design principles & patterns.
• Inter-process communication, multi-threading, data-structures, Unit-testing frameworks, Agile processes.
• Ability to work as an individual contributor
• Willing to learn new things and thrive in an agile environment
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• Exposure to Jenkins, Gradle, SVN, Artifactory is preferred.
• Experience in Agile software development.
Knowledge / Competencies
? Expertise of medical imaging domain and clinical workflow knowledge is preferred.
? Innovative Orientation
? Change management
? Clear, direct and proactive oral and written communication
? Should have good communication skills, be self-motivated, quality and result oriented
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time