Siemens Mobility is more like 160 years leader in field of sustainable, reliable and safe trasport solutions. As a leader in the field of transportationa web bring global transport solutions focus on rail and road transport.
Become a part of innovation in transport and work with us for whole world!
Job description of your new role
We are looking for HR positive and enthusiastic colleague who will be the part of our HR team supporting the line managers in their engineering and IT development projects. Siemens Mobility is looking for Talent Acquisition Professional to help our business grow by building up the unique recruitment strategy to deliver the best employees to our business ever!
Your role will be:
- Executing end-to-end recruitment process from job opening approval until the job offer acceptance (slovak/english interviews).
- Advising on best sourcing strategies using various candidates sourcing channels while using your deep job-market knowledge.
- An excellent relationship maker, partnering our line managers and maintaining trustful relationships to support the mutual cooperation.
- Being proud to explain the candidates our projects where new solutions in railway field are being born and delivered.
- Participating in employer branding & recruitment marketing activities using your creativity and open mind.
- Assisting with the induction of new employees into the business (newcommer´s evidence in company competence management system), communicating details of new employees to the business in a timely manner and organising and providing a welcome day for new joiners.
- Supporting the onboarding process of new hires and representing our values.
- Other supporting activities according to HR department/HR manager needs.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Secondary with school-leaving examination
education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Human Resources, Economy, Psychology/Andragogy
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and German - Elementary (A2) and Slovak - Proficiency (C2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- Experience in recruitment of SW and HW Engineers, IT/Telco professionals and SW developers for either recruitment agency or a client internally.
- Good understanding of recruitment sourcing channels and online database searching techniques.
- Strong IT skills, including the use of online tools, in-house databases and MS Office applications (MS Excel on an advanced level is a must).
- Solid understanding of Slovak Labour law.
- Knowledge of in-company people related processes is an advantage.
- Goal oriented person with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Good listener, strong communicator and relationship maker.
- Positive attitude, drive and motivation to deliver the targets.
- Salary 1500 € in gross per month + Variable bonus. (The salary is defined for candidates with 2 years of experience in this field. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, - soft skills trainings,…)
- Employee referral program (bonus for new hire)
Send us your CV and be part of Siemens Mobility!
Why work for Siemens Mobility?
We are stable company which has a lot to offer. We will be impressive part of you career and personal growth. We offer modern work environment and fresh, hepful team of colleagues. Become a part of our HR team!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time