At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. A precise place to learn. A magnificent place to grow. With a 170-year history, Siemens has a strong track record of adapting to help customers power the world in times of change, and today is no different.
You will be a part of the ADVANTA Development Services team for Gas and Power Digitalization at our Pune location.
Why Siemens Gas and Power? We help navigate the world’s most pressing energy challenges.
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You will be Responsible for Service & Release Management for Infrastructure layer of web-applications.
- Work experience as Linux & Windows Admin (incl. patch management, Security, user management).
- You should be aware of Web & Application Server Admin (incl. patch management, Security, user management).
- You should have Hands on as PostgreSQL DB Admin.
- You should able to Backup and restore strategies and execution.
- You should know about AWS automation and scripting (code as infrastructure) using CloudFormation and/or Terraform.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
- 3 - 5 Years of Total Experience and relevant experience as Windows/Linux Administration.
- Experience as an AWS Admin
- You should be Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Candidate should be Teamwork-oriented, willingness to learn new technologies and sharing of this knowledge with the rest of the team.
- You should have Agile development mindset and familiarity with the concepts of continuous testing, integration and delivery.
- Experience of working in an agile distributed environment.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time