Mode of Employment:
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (m/f/d) to support our Treasury Team as an Finance Data Analyst.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You work in a young and aspiring Treasury Operations team
- You will get exciting opportunities to acquire insights on how to setup treasury systems
- You can drive digitalization in a highly motivated team
- You will get the opportunity to gain hands-on experience by working on financial data analytics topics
- You apply your knowledge to finance business use cases in the financial data analytics arena
- You investigate novel data sources to further improve the existing analytical framework
- You work on expanding existing (machine learning) models to further improve prediction accuracy
- You support the team with data governance related topics
- You work in flexible conditions with the opportunity to work from home
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Data Science, Statistics or Mathematics
- You just started your master’s degree
- It’s a plus to have expertise in the Microsoft Power Platform
- You have a high expertise in database (SQL) statistical programming (Python (Pandas, Numpy)) and BI-Tools (Qlik Sense, Power BI)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a high affinity and passion for financial data analytics
- You are commited to investigate errors down to the last detail
- You are available for at least 12 months
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: Students@Siemens Healthineers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time