Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business unit Software creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is operating a Software Development Center in Portugal targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
- Work in an Agile environment – as a member of a scrum team
- Ensure efficient and effective execution of test activities for the project and participate actively in continously improving our workflows
- Perform and enhance automated testing
- Define test requirements, write and execute test cases
- Analyze the applications under test and select the use cases, that should be automated
- At least 2 years of experience in software test automation
- Experience in API test automation
- Experience with programming languages (PHP or Java)
- Experience in converting acceptance criteria, product designs and functional details into test cases
- Knowledge of testing methods and processes
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- It would be an advantage if you have an ISTQB certification or similar
If this sounds interesting to you, then please send us your application in English and we will get back to you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time