***Challenging times require flexibility and adaptability. Therefore, Siemens Mobility Portugal has created a “New Normal Working Model”. This gives you the flexibility to work from the safety of your own home while you can still count on full office support.
To carry more flexibility on to the times after the pandemic, we will offer a flexible working model that allows you to work partly from home and from the office, giving you more freedom to balance your private and professional life.***
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business segment Intermodal Solutions (IMS) creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is setting up in Aveiro, a new Software Development Center targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
- Work in an Agile environment - as a member of a scrum team
- Ensure efficient and effective execution of test activities for the project and participate actively in continuously improving our workflows
- Perform and enhance automated testing
- Integrate automated tests into our build environment
- Analyze the applications under test and select the use cases, that should be automated
- At least 2 years of experience in software test automation
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks
- Experience with programming languages, preferably PHP
- Experience in configuration and operation of tools for continuous integration such as Jenkins
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- It would be an advantage if you have an ISTQB certification or similar
- German language is a plus
If this sounds interesting to you, then please send us your application in English and we will get back to you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time