Then come and join our global team as Software Engineer (f/m/d) for Data Analytics Framework Development to to further optimize our medical products.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for data processing with SQL Server and Entity Framework (C#) and for developing data processing pipelines with Spark/Scala
- The practical development and monitoring of the Azure Cloud platform and the associated data recording, transformation and processing components will also fall within your remit
- You will ensure the effective diagnosis, isolation and resolution of complex data processing problems, including performance tuning and optimization
- You will be responsible for design and implementation in accordance with functional and non-functional requirements
- You will develop and maintain the technical documentation, following established configuration and change control processes
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed a master's degree or diploma in IT, business information technology or a similar discipline
- You have accumulated several years of professional experience in the field of software development, including in particular some exposure to C#/.NET
- We would also welcome applications from candidates who have a bachelor's degree combined with many years of professional experience, or who have completed a vocational training course and further training with additional professional experience in this field
- You have strong knowledge of RDBMS (preferably MS SQL Server), Team Foundation Server and experience in functional programming (preferably Scala)
- You also have experience of Apache Spark 2.x, Design Patterns and Clean Coding combined with a good understanding of Distributed Computing as well as GIT and Azur DevOps
- You are ideally well-versed in Qlik and Power BI
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business-fluent in English and have good spoken and written German skills
- You are a strong team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- You will drive forward the continuous development of Healthineers with your passion, your aptitude for learning and analysis, your focus on results and quality, and your customer-centric approach
- You consider it important to keep extending your own knowledge and thus convey fresh insights to your own team and the organization as a whole
- You have a strong ability to put ideas into action, ensuring that innovative solutions and processes are firmly embedded
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Tuermer Vanessa.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time