Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As an Administrative Support Trainee, you will:
- Documenting procedures and addressing issues related to external partners;
- Support the Onboarding process of new employees and external partners;
- Review and develop communication templates with suppliers;
- Developing document management;
- Arrange meetings with suppliers;
- Analyse metrics related to the management of external partners;
- Create and maintain the intranet page.
- Secretarial and Administration Training and/or Secretarial Technical Course;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to manage priorities;
- Organised and structured profile;
- Fluency in English.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of SiemensYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment. Also, access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, LinkedIn Learning).#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
Therefore we strongly encourage and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time