If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new role as Rolling Stock (RST) Integration Manager (f/m/d) you will be overall responsible for the integration of the project specific rolling stock products into the overall turnkey project and report to the System Integration Manager.
- In close alignment with the Turnkey Project Director and the System Integration Manager you will manage all relevant interfaces within the overall project as well as between the involved rolling stock units and towards the customer.
- Furthermore, you will identify, harmonize, and align all relevant interfaces of rolling stock with the overall project.
- In addition, you will support the Turnkey Project Director and the System Integration Manager in managing the rolling stock development process with the end customer.
- Next to this, you will manage contract, claims, and risks with all relevant interface partners and takes part in the development of suitable strategies for the project.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a completed master’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Next to this, you have long-term professional rolling stock engineering experience (including customer contact), preferably with focus on Commuter Trains, High Speed and Locomotive.
- Profound technical knowledge on all major parts and subsystems of RST including the functionality associated with those is must.
- Furthermore, you bring in knowledge of project management principles for project realization and execution (project management certification, e.g., PM@Siemens, IPMA desirable) as well as a deep understanding of rolling stock development process.
- Your profile is completed with experience in contract- and claim management.
- Fluent English language skills are essential, both written and spoken. Arabic language skills are an advantage.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mrs. Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time