Head of Finance – Large Drives - Americas
Siemens is looking for a dynamic professional to lead the Finance function for the Large Drives Applications North America headquartered in Alpharetta, GA. As such he/she will be responsible for all financial & control matters with focus on productivity and efficiency to drive profit and cash performance. Be a part of a team who is leading the large motors and drives market in more than 170 countries at every stage of the lifecycle from sales to service.
At Siemens, we live and champion an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
- Drive financial transparency, planning and forecasting of all financial KPIs of the business segment Operations in alignment with the segment lead
- Lead as a team together with the Meta-region technical manager driving a bundle strategy of the future LDA structure, crafting a future that ties with the Siemens global unit and executing the vision 2020+
- Lead the region’s financials with wide collaboration of the local countries. Monitor forecasts in the levels of P&L, balance sheet and cash, handling different financial aspects of the countries
- Provide expert analysis and evaluations on financial, accounting, planning and forecasting, cost and trend reports in order to improve the results of the organization
- Maintain close alignment with Business Unit internal and external partners and ensures effective communication
- Identify opportunities to improve profit margins, drive process improvements and cash optimization through pivotal initiatives
- Work closely with the CRM Sales Management team to set targets and drive profitable, capital efficient growth.
- Encourage/Drive cross collaboration and communication between all stakeholders
- Work closely with the Technical Head of the management team to balance customer commitments & expectations with the best interest of the business
- Serve as key liaison with the global Business Unit, headquarter departments
Required Skills, Knowledge and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, MBA preferred
- 10+ years business experience; 5+ years of experience in Operations Finance and 10+ within Siemens Finance Community
- Commercial knowledge of the Siemens Industrial businesses, in product and project level
- Demonstrated experience leading teams and driving high performance cultures while possessing the ability to interact with interdisciplinary and international teams
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems within multi-departments and/or cross-functional areas
- English Proficiency
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.