Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Internal Communications and Social Media Specialist (f/m/d) Digital Health.
Focus of your role is to position our portfolio within the Siemens Healthineers Community and channels, but also to leverage brand advocacy, thought leadership, and social selling to increase our digital impact externally and in the social world. This will also include the creation, distribution, and publication of relevant content and messages that stick with defined target audiences, as well as measuring their success that will contribute directly to our Digital Reputation Index.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You orchestrate internal communication channels, including Intranet, Newsletters and News center, in close collaboration with different stakeholders in the Business Line, Business Area, and Central Functions. Furthermore, you drive the future evolvement and implementation of our growing internal tool landscape
- As a communications and social media expert, you define and implement a sustainable thought leadership framework for Digital Health, positioning our portfolio offerings and digital expertise on social media
- You act as a strategic and educational partner for all questions relating to social media activities within Digital Health and participate as appropriately in project teams with high standards of quality and compliance with regulatory requirements
- You are responsible for supporting our DH leadership team and further business functions in building a strong social presence across different networks to drive digital awareness and visibility for the Business Line. You measure the success of your social media strategy and activities using relevant KPI’s
- You work collaboratively as a team player with colleagues from all areas of the business and regions to support them in extending their local reach, identifying potential thought leaders, and creating content that matches the business goals and global social media strategy
- You monitor and analyze and report the competitive communication environment, adapting the communications and social media strategy as appropriate
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/digital-health-solutions
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master’s degree in Corporate Communications, Journalism, Marketing
- You have many years of work experience in an international corporation, preferably in the MedTech or pharmaceutical industries
- You have profound experience in a digital communication role with responsibility for social media or a comparable role in marketing, communication, journalism
- We are also happy to receive applicants with a bachelor's degree or completed vocational training and further education in connection with additional work experience in this area
- You have in-depth knowledge of all social platforms and strategies
- You have experience of influencer marketing and thought leadership communication
- You feel comfortable in defining KPIs to measure the success of your activities and in setting up benchmarks, metrics, and reports to make them tangible
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent writing skills in both English and German
- You like working in dynamic environments and can motivate both peers and superiors to go above and beyond
- You tackle challenges strategically but are also strong at implementation to achieve timely and effective results. Quickly changing priorities don’t frustrate you.
- You care about the healthcare industry and believe in its digital transformation as well as the role Siemens Healthineers plays in that endeavor
- You have a sophisticated sense of design and aesthetics and feel motivated to strengthen the corporate identity, corporate behavior, and corporate design of Siemens Healthineers
- You enjoy working in teams that rank the success of the team higher than the success of the individual
Applicants should upload some examples of their writing in addition to their CV
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larah Joyce Stephan.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time