· Lead vision, strategy, roadmap and new product launches for diabetes portfolio globally
· End-to-End accountability for global portfolio revenue and profitability goals
· Own the development of global Go-To-Market activities associated with New Product Introductions (NPI), such as launch plans, market strategy, sales training, collateral development, and pricing for multiple new product introductions within Diabetes Portfolio.
· Drive strategic priorities and trade-off decisions for portfolio by assessing customer requirements, preparing compelling business cases, and working with cross functional teams (R&D, Service, Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Country Marketing Leads)
· Support the management team on a wide range of business development activities including but not limited to identifying new product & market opportunities, and strategy formulation.
· Responsible for forecasting product marketing budget and management of marketing spend
· Lead development of all core marketing assets and global campaigns for the portfolio
· Partner with clinical marketing, clinical science, clinical affairs, legal and regulatory to ensure compliance of marketing messages/claims.
· Identify, analyze, and report on competitive threats, customer concerns, and market dynamics
· Analyze and report weekly/monthly product demand with data-based recommendations to ensure business continuity and opportunity maximization
· Act as the product ambassador driving relationships with KOLs and key decision makers
· Serve as adviser and portfolio subject matter expert to country marketing teams
· Mentors product manager to successfully drive day-to day operational and tactical activities
• 10+ years of successful experience in product management/development, market development and/or commercial operations
• Demonstrated experience in scaling businesses and launching products
• Successful track record as a product leader in healthcare diagnostics
• Experience working in a matrix environment
• Strong analytical skills and experience working with data to make product decisions
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills
• Skilled at aligning business leaders and managing shifting priorities.
• Strong technical background with an ability to effectively negotiate with engineering teams
• Experience in managing product managers preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Health Sciences, or related discipline required
• MBA preferred
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.