We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
- Responsible for the disposition of materials from the placement of the purchase order until the arrival
- Receipt and release of materials at the plant
- Logistics related to international transport and customs related matters
- Analysis of inventory levels
- Implementation and control of logistics models for the correct management of inventories
What you'll need to succeed on this position:
- Bachelors degree
- Fluent English
- At least 2 years working with SAP
- At least 4 years of experience with disposition processes
- General knowledge of customs
- Knowledge of logistic processes
- Strategic mindset
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time